Friday, February 26, 2010

Journal according to Mary Maloney (Lamb to the Slaughter)

Tuesday- I am in the room, pondering over the situation. I still cannot come to terms with the fact that I had taken Patrick's life. However, I am now the main cause for concern. I must cover this up. But should I create an alibi or kill myself? No, Patrick is too worthless for me to kill myself. He deserved to die. An ungrateful man is an undeserving man. But, I think I have to play the innocent role from now on. I need an alibi. Perhaps I will go about the normal routine and act as if I am not in the know. This I will refine. But I must prepare before I call the police...

I have successfully fooled the police. I am safe for now. I will decide on my further course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment